Thursday 22 June 2017

Evaluation UNIT 27

Narrative Structure

Opening:
For my first animation I decided to draw the to characters facing foward with their names on top of their had do people know who they are.

Ending:
The two characters fall in love and the male goes to the female's square and they live happily ever after.

Components

Cause and effect:
The cause is that the characters fell in love after they fell of the top floor and effect is that they ended with a deep kiss and lived happly forever.

Image Construction

Shape:
I decided to draw my layout with 10 rectangles and have all the action there. The reason for this is because I thought it was something different.

Pattern:
I tried to draw my comic in a way that would make it easier for my audience to read. It isn't a difficult order, you just to look at each column and when you finish you just have to look down.

Colour:
I decided to use bright colours because I thought it would be more appealing to my audience such as; green, orange,yellow, pink and red.

Anchorage

On my comic I decided to only have the sounds the characters make instead of having them talking, because I know that children don't always like to read, but see images or drawings.

Production processes

While producing my evaluation I decided to draw something simple that would be easy for my audience to understand. To produce my comic I took 30/40min because I wanted to make it as colourful as could and I wanted to look interesting to children.

No comments:

Post a Comment